5 Best Startup Marketing Tools For 2016
Whether you’re thinking about launching a business in 2016 or you’re already working on growing one, you probably recognize and understand the importance and value of tools.
In order to build or grow a startup in 2016, you need to invest in tools that can help you optimize automating, and improve every working part of your business from sales and marketing, to employees and customers.
These top 5 marketing tools will help you grow your startup in 2016:
- SumoMe is a suite of free tools that can be used to grow your website’s traffic. The SumoMe tools are easy to install and work with on any website on capturing and nurturing website leads, boosting traffic, and increasing brand awareness.
- Kissmetrics is an analytics and conversion solution built to optimize marketing and to help marketers measure their impact, like tracking analytics and personalizing experiences.
- Google Adwords is an online advertising service that enables advertisers to compete to display brief advertising copy to web users, predefined by the advertisers that might link the copy to the content of web pages shown to users.
- Optimizely is a firm that makes customer experience optimization software for companies. The Optimizely platform technology provides businesses with the ability to conduct A/B testing, multivariate testing and personalization that may be used for making data-driven decisions. Their offering includes a testing product for websites (both desktop and mobile), as well as a testing solution for iOS apps.
- Content Marketer is the best tool that smart marketers use to promote content, increase traffic, connect with influencers and build relationships