5 Powerful Productivity Tools for Startup For 2016
Below, we’ve illustrated the 5 powerful productivity tools for Startup for 2016 tools that any business can exploit for any and each capacity. Look at them below, find the one that fits your needs, and reform the way you and your representatives get shift done.
- Toggl: For tracking time and optimizing productivity across your team. It offers simple and free web based time tracking, powerful reports and timesheet export.
- RescueTime:For tracking your time, eliminating distractions, and optimizing your daily productivity. It’s a personal analytics service that shows you how you spend your time and provides tools to help you be more productive.
- Pocket: When you find something online that you want to view later.
- Google Drive: For sharing documents, collaborating with team members, and working from anywhere.
- AnyDo:For building personal and professional task lists. It Manages all aspects of your life. Available for iPhone, Android, Chrome, Mac & Web.