Top 5 Best Startup Social Media Tools in 2016
According to the social media marketing industry report of the Social Media Examiner, 87% of marketers want to measure their ROI on social media.
This is either because they consider it to be complicated, or because they feel it’s simply too much work. Both of these assumptions are myths. By using the right tools, you can keep tabs on your brand reputation without a sweat.
Below we represent the top 5 Best Startup Social Media Tools will help you grow your startup in 2016:
- Buffer: It makes super easy to share any page you’re reading. Keep your Buffer topped up and we automatically share them for you through the day.
- Buzzsumo: It has to be the most important tool that we use for our content marketing and SEO campaigns.
- Canva: It makes design simple for everyone. Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations.
- Flare This tool serves as a 3-in-1 pack which includes Flare for social sharing, Passport for increasing social followers, and Ivy to make texts shareable directly from your blog.
- Narrow It helps you build a targeted Twitter following by making it effortless for you to interact with users who are likely interested in your product, service, cause or business.